Acceptable Use: The Publisher expects all users to be respectful of others. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable use policy or other unacceptable user behavior by any users, please Contact Us. You are solely responsible for the Contributions that you post on The Jazz Line or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold the Publisher responsible or liable for any Contributions from other users that you access on The Jazz Line.
Examples of Contributions that we consider unacceptable are listed below. This list is comprised of examples, and is not intended to be exhaustive. The Publisher will make the sole determination as to whether or not Contributions are acceptable for the service. Without limitation, you agree that you will not post to The Jazz Line or transmit to other users any Contribution that:
- Is considered defamatory, libelous, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive.
- Infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights (including but not limited to music, video, photos, or other materials to which you do not have written authority from the owner to post on The Jazz Line).
- Violates any party’s right of publicity, right to confidentially, or right to privacy.
- Is threatening, harassing, vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, homophobic or otherwise offensive to any group or individual.
- Is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way.
- Is illegal, or promotes illegal activities.
- Contains the personal information of any other party, such as phone numbers, addresses, etc.
- Contains or links to software viruses or any other computer code (whether designed with intent or otherwise) with the potential to cause interruption, disruption, destruction, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer hardware, software, or communication equipment.
- Contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Links: The Jazz Line may contain links to other web sites not maintained by us. These links may include content that can provide you with further information, further resources, or further links. We encourage you to be aware of when you leave The Jazz Line and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other web sites or services. Despite any links that might exist on The Jazz Line, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice: Materials may be made available via The Jazz Line by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with The Jazz Line for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on The Jazz Line. It is also our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
If you believe any materials on The Jazz Line infringe upon your rights as a copyright holder, you should provide us with written notice using the information contained on the Mersion Media DMCA Page. All DMCA notices should be sent directly to us (The Publisher). DMCA notices sent toThe Jazz Line and not to us (The Publisher) cannot be serviced, and will not be deemed as valid submission of notice.
Contact Information: Should you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may Contact Us.